Grind sesame seeds, garlic, sauerkraut juice (with a little water added as well)
Add avocado/beet/carrot/cauliflower and blend. Use as a salad dressing. =D
I used sesame seeds, ground them in a blender, added maybe 2 T of garlic, and about 1/4 c. sauerkraut juice with a few shreds of the cabbage too. Then, I added maybe 2-3 large carrots, and 1/2 of a rutabaga.
It was delightfully wholesome tasting with some original flavor and its all very good for us! yay! Fermented veggies in our intestines is much better at breaking down food particles and allowing for nutrient uptake and moves along more efficiently than other putrefactive food forms =D. Yay for trying something totally and completely different! I also roasted rutabaga and sweet potatoes this week trying to make homemade chips, and they actually came out super soft…lame…I’ll have to get some pointers on that whole effort…but the rutabaga actually tasted quite yummy, to my surprise. Sweet potatoes are always so wonderful too. Hooray for new healthy experiments in the kitchen and new things to try out!
No comments:
Post a Comment